21.8.03

I GAVE MY LIFE

I gave my life to poetry and it felt great.
I gave my life to poetry and it was a joy.
I gave my life to poetry and it has been changed.
I gave my life to poetry and it 's truley a better way.
I gave my life to poetry. And it kin be jist like that for you too, Dad!
I gave my life to poetry and it has not been the same since.
I gave my life to poetry and it is becomeing sooo hard to understand one another.
I gave my life to poetry and it means worship.
I gave my life to poetry and it may appear as a paradox.
I gave my life to poetry and it could be the single largest, mass evangelism effort in history.
I gave my life to poetry and it was answered in the affirmative.
I gave my life to poetry. And it worked… for a while.
I gave my life to poetry and it’s only Wednesday!!
I gave my life to poetry and it is has been confirmed by Jesus as an eternal, non-negotiable COMMANDMENT, which ranks above all others!
I gave my life to poetry and it was not a matter of hatred, but of anger.
I gave my life to poetry and it will all be done with the good fuzzies of Christmas.
I gave my life to poetry and it was restored.

Ingen kommentarer: